Terms and Conditions
COASTLINE REMOVALS GROUP – TERMS & CONDITIONS – AS OF JANUARY 2015
- Our prices are charged by an hourly rate – dependent on the job type.
- The hourly rate starts from when we leave our depot in Carrara to when we finish the job and return to the depot – We DO NOT charge a call out fee.
- Arrival times of morning bookings are within 30-minute variance dependent on traffic and/or weather, we always endeavour to arrive promptly and on-time.
- Arrival times of afternoon bookings cannot be guaranteed. We will endeavour to give the customer 30mins-1 hour notice of arrival time.
- If severe weather conditions are current, the customer will be notified if the move has to be moved to a later time slot/day.
- Our services are charged in 15 minute increments, and are always rounded up to the nearest quarter.
- Our services have a minimum charge of 2 hours, starting from when we leave our depot till when we return. Hourly rate to be discussed and agreed upon prior to commencement of job.
- Any jobs that are carried out past 5pm any day of the week, will incur an overtime fee of x1.5 times the original hourly rate – e.g. $100 p/hour from 6am – 5pm $150 p/hour after 5pm (please note this is only an example of procedure).
- Any tolls incurred during our journey on the job type will be charged to the customer.
- Any waste disposal fees incurred during the job type will be charge to the customer.
- Pianos, Pianolas, Spas and Pool Tables are specialised items that required professionals – these items incur an additional $150 per item, in conjunction with any residential/commercial move. This must be pre approved by the office before the move date. We reserve the right to refuse any removal of Pianos, Pianolas, Spas and/or Pool Tables if we have not been informed of prior to move, or if conditions prove unsafe or unstable.
- We DO NOT move any gas bottles, paints, flammable liquids or explosives and reserve the right to refuse.
- Under some circumstances we reserve the right to refuse any Barbeques that have not been cleaned, that prove to have grease dripping and deemed unsafe.
- A fuel levy may be charged if the distance travelled is greater than 70kms from the depot.
- An additional fee will be charged for any relocations on or over Mount Tambourine and surroundings. To be discussed and agreed upon prior to relocation.
- All goods handled by Coastline Removals Group are NOT insured. Insurance is to be taken out through the customers Home & Contents Insurance Broker. By law we are unable to provide insurance for customers goods.
- All moving estimates given over the phone are NOT a fixed price/quotation. All moves have variables and depend on many factors that we are unable to determine until access is gained to both properties/work sites on the day. The minimum fee is not a fixed costing of the move, Point 5 applies to ALL jobs.
- Coastline Removals Group takes NO responsibility for any goods stored/kept at an outsourced storage facility. Payment We accept Cash and EFT payment, on delivery of the goods on the day of the move. 2% Surcharge for any debit or credit cards apply on all transactions. We do not accept American Express. We DO NOT accept Cheques of any kind. Approved customers may be entitled to a 7 day account, if approved. Approved customers/companies will be issued with an invoice with terms of a seven-day trading account. If any invoice is unpaid after 30 days of issue. Biller will be issued an additional $150.00plus GST fee. If invoices are still outstanding after 7days of final notice further action will be required. Cancellation Policy Any booking cancelled with less than 48 Hours notice will incur a one hour penalty fee that will be charged upon late cancellation. An invoice will be issued or your credit card will be charged. Any booking cancelled once our removalists are onsite and/or left the depot, will incur the full minimum charge rate of 2 Hours. This can either be paid cash on the day or a nominated credit card will be charged.
Vehicle Sizes We have various sized trucks to accommodate all of our customers requirements. We always endeavour to quote the correct size vehicle for the described job. Please ensure that adequate information is given so that we can be the best tailor for your needs. Please advise our staff if there is minimal parking available and/or any height restrictions that we may encounter (e.g. over hanging tree branches, overgrown hedges, overhead bridges, power lines etc). We also offer our large truck ute to accommodate underground hi-rise moves and/or taxi trucks to and from hard to access properties.
Please contact our staff to enquire about this package. Please ensure you notify our office if you have any of the following items: – Sofa Beds – Double Door Refrigerator – Safes – Large Glass Top Dining Tables – Gym Equipment – Including Treadmills, Cross Trainers – Large Pot Plants – Must Be Clean And Dry. – Fish Tanks – Marble Items – Moved At Your Own Risk. Extra-Heavy Items – Pool Tables Or Snooker Tables – Surcharge (See Point 11). – Pianos Or Organs – Surcharge (See Point 11). – Outdoor Spas – Surcharge Minimum 4 Men Required For Move, Price To Be Arranged.